Classic romantic Golden triangle holidays with Goa
Feel the impulse of classical India with Golden triangle tour packages and relax and unwind on magical beaches of Goa. Enjoy the sightseeing tour of classical cities of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and chill out on the Goa beaches. Golden triangle tours with Goa India, an exclusive opportunity to explore ancient India and surf through the waves on beaches of Goa.
If you dream of a relaxing beach vacation - but also want to explore some of India's monuments and ancient sites - then you need to select the Golden Triangle Tour with Goa.
You'll have time to relax in Goa--a scenic little hideaway where you can enjoy the beautiful white beaches and warm, blue tropical waters. The shops surrounding the beach sell home-grown cashew nuts and the entire area is surrounded by a natural beauty. And you'll also get to visit Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the three cities that make up the “Golden Triangle”. The Golden Triangle Tour with Goa will allow you to have the best of both worlds: Explore the culture of India and also spend two days on the beach at Goa.
The Golden Triangle India Tour with Goa is all-inclusive. Your transportation, lodging, some meals and tour fees are all included in the cost. This allows you to relax, and enjoy the sites and experience a once-in-a-lifetime trip that you've dreamed about!
12 Nights/13 Days
Private car round trip: Delhi- Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Goa - Delhi
Day 1 - Welcome to Delhi!
Day 1 of your Golden India tour triangle package will be the arrival from your country to the International Airport in Delhi. This will be followed by a reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Delhi is the capital of India, a huge country with over 16 million people. Delhi can be easily compared against cities like Athens, Rome and Istanbul when it comes to the cultural, architectural and historical riches.
Day 2 - Exploring Delhi
Go exploring Delhi for the second day of your Golden India tour triangle package. After breakfast, go to an expedition of the Old Town and New Delhi. In ancient Delhi, you will discover Red Fort, made during the 17th century by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan who has resided previously in Agra. This fortress stands 17 feet high, and is made of red stone walls surrounded with beautiful gardens and exquisite palaces.
One finds in front, the Jama Masjid, the 1656-construction of red sandstone and white marble. It is the largest mosque in India where 20,000 people can pray together. You can also get a feel of how to ride a Rickshaw along the streets of old Delhi. It also runs counter to the Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation) Memorial, which is close to the river Yamuna. Next, you will visit the Humayun Tomb of the second Mughal emperor, which was complemented by his wife in the 16th century. Shahjahan gave the idea for the structure of the Taj Mahal. The Qutub Minar, a 38-foot high tower made by one of the first Muslim leaders in India, was built between 1199 and 1368. It runs counter to Rashtrapati Bhawan, the residence of the President of India. From hereon you can see the buildings of government and parliament and India Gate which is 22 feet high - this was built in memory of the soldiers who died in the First World War. Finally, you will go back at the hotel to retire for the night.
Day 3 - From Delhi to Agra
From Delhi, you will enjoy the drive to Agra, and get to visit Sikandra, the amazing grave of Akbar, the most influential of all Mughal emperors. The grave lies 6 miles before Agra. Agra is placed on the deposits of the Yamuna River and was under the Mughal rulers during the 16th and 17th centuries. The highlight of the Golden India tour triangle package is visiting the world-famous Taj Mahal (1631-1653). This amazing piece of architecture made of light-colored marble, was built by Mughal ruler Shah Jahan for his departed wife Mumtaz Mahal. Its architecture reveals why it's one of the Seven Wonders of the World. For 21 days, 20,000 expert workers from Italy, France, Iran and Asia worked on the memorial. Upon your arrival you can go to your hotel for a good night's rest.
Day 4 - From Agra to Jaipur
After breakfast, you will inspect the wide and vast Agra fort at the west deposit of the Yamuna River. Agra fort was built in the 1600's by Akbar and was finished by his grandson. After the visit, you will go as far as Jaipur, the cap of the country Rajasthan, which is also popularly known as "Pink City" because of its pink houses' frontal façade and metropolis fence. On the way, you will visit Fatehpur Sikri, which is 22 miles from Agra, the other metropolitan of Akbar, built in 1569. Akbar shifted his cap to Fatehpur Sikri, but after 13 days due to the scarcity of water, it was shifted to Lahore in Pakistan and back again to Agra. Arrival to Jaipur is scheduled in the afternoon, and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 5 - Exploring Jaipur
After an early breakfast you will drive to fort Amber (6 miles), the former capital of Kachhawaha Rajputs. On the way, you will stop to visit the city's landmark: the Hawa Mahal (palace of the winds). Built during the 18th century, the five-story building features 953 windows and niches from which the royal women observed the procession in the street without being seen. Next you will visit Amber fort, which lies on 400-foot-tall hill and is surrounded by the chain of mountains known as Aravalli. Afterwards you will visit the Pink city Jaipur. The city palace built in 1734 lies in the center of Jaipur and is now the residence of the royal family of Jaipur and a beautiful museum. After that you will visit Jantar Mantar, an observatory. It was built in the 18th century by the city founder Jai Singh II. The instruments are out of stone and marble and served to explore the night skies. You will then return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6 - Jaipur - Goa
After breakfast you will be transferred for a flight to Goa via Bombay. After your arrival in Goa, you will be transferred to your hotel. This is a day at leisure so enjoy the white sand beaches and soak up some sun. You will have an overnight stay in Goa.
Day 7 - Day 12 Goa
Six night at leisure in Goa. Enjoy the water sports at the beach, go for a swim, or explore the shops for cashew nuts.
Day 13 - Goa - Delhi/Bombay
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for a flight to Delhi or Bombay to connect with your flight back home.
|Golden Triangle India with Goa (12 nights/13days)|
|1.04.09 - 30.09.09||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1.10.09 - 31.03.10||2992||5824||1804||3448||1319||2478||794||1448|
|Please Note:||*There will be an obligatory supplement charge on Christmas and New Year Eve. |
*Twin- Cost per person on twin sharing basis for minimum two persons traveling.
*All prices are in US Dollars
- 12 nights accommodation in mentioned hotels or similar with daily breakfast.
- Surface Travel by exclusive SUV air-conditioned car. Click here to see the car provided for the tour
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by air-conditioned SUV car.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi through Old Delhi-Jama Masjid, Gurduwara (Sikh Temple), Chandni Chowk Bazaar
- Rickshaw ride in Jaipur through Bazaars of old pink city
- One way horse carriage ride from the nearest parking to Taj Mahal in Agra
- Elephant ride (alternatively by jeeps) to ascend Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Entrance fee and Indian Vegetarian Rajasthani Dinner at Choki Dhani Village Resort, Jaipur
- Excursion to Nahargarh (Tiger) Fort in Jaipur to watch the sunset and beautiful view of Jaipur
- Entrance fee to monuments
- Mineral water (1litre) per person per day
- A local English-speaking guide shall be provided for the sightseeing tours.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- All taxes, driver allowances, parking, fuel charges, interstate taxes, etc.
Services not included
- Any airfare (domestic or international)
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Our quote is not valid for period other than mentioned above
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, any Insurance, airport departure tax etc.
- Price of tour is ascertained on traveling of two persons. For price of travel of more than two persons and group rates Contact us
- Hotel Check-In, Check-out time 1200 NOON
- Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Elephant ride is subject to availability as Government of Rajasthan has restricted the number of rides and prior reservation. Clients will have to queue themselves and wait to see if they can get a chance to have the elephant ride. There is no guarantee that even after queing, they will get an elephant ride if the quota of rides is over.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
For Cancellation Policy and Limitations & Liabilities Click Here
|Delhi||The Imperial / The Oberoi||The Metropolitan / The Lalit / The Grand / The Park||The Maidens / The Connaught / Hotel City Park||Hotel Sun star / Hotel Gautam Deluxe|
|Jaipur||Oberoi Rajvilas||Hotel Trident / Le Meridien||Clarks Amer / Golden Tulip / Hari Mahal Palace||Nana Ki haveli / Hotel Jas Vilas|
|Agra||Oberoi Amar Vilas||Jaypee Palace / Hotel Trident / Mughal sheraton||Clarks Shiraz / Gateway Hotel||Hotel Amar / Hotel Usha Kiran|
|Goa||Leela Palace / Taj Exotica||Taj Aguada Fort / Park Hyatt and Spa / Intercontinental The Grand||Cidade de Goa / Majorda Beach Resort||Neelam the Grand / Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort|
Why Us? For Classic Holidays Services and Plus Points Click Here
For India Travel Tips and Details Click Here